Friday 25 December 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

As this time of year causes us to think of new starts I will move off of that premise and say that I have great hopes for this year ahead. . . to be one where we come into a clearer and more intimate understanding of Jesus. A year where we know how free we are to abandon all our fears and temptations and relax into His works in us. A year where we are so totally compelled by His love and consumed with His love. This is what I ask for each one of us - to enter into agreement with and experience of. What more could I really ask for?!

SO BE IT!

I love you all!

3 comments:

  1. A wonderful hope and prayer!

    Hope you and your family had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your Christmas was scrumdillyiscious. :)

    SO BE IT!! YES!!!!!!!!!

    Hey! Is that your tree over there? ->

    Me likey.

    Me likey you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, ma'am, that is my tree over there. Thanks kindly.

    ReplyDelete