Wednesday 22 April 2009

Funny things

Just had to mention. . . This morning I went to the hospital for blood work. Had to bring all the children with. Odd things happened there. Galena, my 7 year old, suddenly appeared wearing her ballet slippers. Unbeknownst to me, she had brought them along. So, she starts dancing around the waiting room. Then mr River, 24 months old, usually fairly reserved and thoughtful, goes up to a women most likely in her 70's and starts fiddling with her jacket and conversing with her in his own special language and expressions and then starts kissing her over and over on her cheek. He doesn't even do that with me, though he lets me do that to him. . . The lady was quite delighted.

Interesting eh. Some unique manifestions of God's love in that place of suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment