Thursday 5 March 2009

Becca needs

So, thanks Jamie. . . I decided to go with Becca as it is less common than Rebecca or Becky. Here goes:

Becca needs

1) some mom time (what is mom time?)

2) a boyfriend (no sirree, I sure do not!)

3) to learn to move on (I do?)

4) Needs Your Help! (sure, why not)

5) needs a loving home (wow)

6) needs some CCS support (if anyone knows where I can get some. . .)

7) needs to find the sum of 34 108 and 46 (it's been plaguing me for yearsssssss)

8) needs roomates (I'm game)

9) us to fight for her now (by all means. . .)

10) needs some pills..........DIET pills! (hey - no fair!)

2 comments:

  1. lOOKS lIKE yOU gOT aN aRMFUL oF "bOYFRIEND" iN yOUR lAP!! :D

    sOME dAYS i fEEL lIKE i'M oN sOME pILLS..."cRAZY" pILLS...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golly, my poor wee mind is so full of thoughts after reading other peoples blogs that I am practically spinning. I think that I could use some chill pills!

    Oh the cheese, it's oozing!

    I think I might have to write on my blog this evening. Alas, my poor head may not rest until I do.

    It is always good to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete